Thursday, April 30, 2020

TEASER SHARE for "Wolf Ranch: Wild" by Renee Rose & Vanessa Vale


Wild 
(Wolf Ranch, #2)
by Renee Rose & Vanessa Vale
Release Date -- May 7, 2020

Pack Rule #2: Always protect your mate

I protected my country. Protected my platoon.
Now all I wanted to protect was her.
Too bad that wasn’t an option.
I couldn’t fall for the beautiful slip of a female.
The baby sister of my brother’s new mate.
She was way too young. Way too human.
Still in college. And too bright a force of nature.
She had her whole life ahead of her.
And I had the Green Berets begging me to reenlist.
But my wolf… he wanted her.
But if I let her go without claiming her,
I might not survive the moon madness.

Join the mailing list: https://bit.ly/2XWrTii

@ellewoodspr  @vanessa_vale_author

#WolfRanch  #ReneeRose  #VanessaVale  
#AlphaRomance  #ParanormalRomance  #ShifterRomance 

No comments:

Post a Comment