Wednesday, April 8, 2020

FREE BOOKS: the "Power of Twelve" series by Miranda Martin


All 5 books in the
 post-apocalyptic urban fantasy series 
Power of Twelve
by Miranda Martin
will be FREE 
April 8 thru 12, 2020!


It was the end of the world as we knew it.

The Third Trumpet of the Revelation sounded and the world was ruled by the Shadow. Monsters, demons, undead and worse. Humans have retreated into underground bunkers to survive the Apocalypse.

I don’t belong anywhere. I’ve always been the odd girl out. Weird shit has happened around me all my life. You’d think with the world literally gone to hell I’d fit in better but no such luck. I’m still me, still an outcast, and still all alone.

Kicked out of the only home I've ever known, the first thing I do is run into four gorgeous men who call themselves mages. Remember the weird shit always happening? It's a fleeting encounter but I just can't stop thinking about them when I get to my new home in the bunker.

When Fate doesn’t just knock on my door but bursts it open with undead monstrosities, I’m saved by Efram, Rafe, and Nathanial. A Necroseer, a Demon, and an Angel. Yep, told you shit was weird. They help me escape the fall of the Bunker, and vow themselves as my protectors. I’ve got a destiny to fulfill. I’m special. More special than I ever thought. So they say.

It’s hard going from being solitary to having so many people in my life, people I might care about, but then I meet Tynan too.

He’s dominating. Controlling. Arrogant. Powerful.

Attractive, sexy, brooding, an alpha bad boy that makes my heart race.

And a Horseman of the Apocalypse fully under the control of the Shadow. That sucks.

They say I’m the one to save the world. That’s great, but how?

Apocalypse: The Beginning is a slow burn fantasy romance with magic, dragons, demons, angels and one headstrong heroine who has to not only save the world but navigate her way through multiple relationships.

It is Book One of The Power of Twelve, a five-book series. Previously unavailable in Kindle Unlimited and published as Divine Gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment